Saturday, May 31, 2014

Name That Song

Dear Kerby,

Lately I have been wanting to do some design work and feel a little stumped at what to do until I heard a few songs. I think I know what I am going to do now. I would like to do some poster of song quotes.

One of the quotes that sticks out in my mind is "It swings, It jives, It shakes all over like a jelly fish, I kinda like it" Every time I hear this part of the song it makes me laugh. It might be because I take it out of context. I am not exactly set with my list of song quotes but then again I am not sure I would like to give them all away just yet. 

I do like a classic minimalist design with inspiration from people like these:

When I start doing some of the designs I know you will be one of the firsts to hear about it.


Talk to you later,
Bluelaugh

0 comments :