Friday, May 30, 2014

Post It

Dear Kerby,

I still read a lot of blogs even though I do not have Google Reader. Google killed the reader last year and I now use a service for the web and my mobile device known as Feedly. Feedly is very similar to Reader in many ways but it also has a bit of a downfall when looking at saved or favorite articles.

Some of my most read sites are:

Reading Feedly is like reading a very custom magazine because of the features it offers. I do like the settings to make it look and feel like a digital magazine instead of flipping through "article" titles like Google's design.

One of my favourite well designed and printed magazines is Real Simple or VegNews. I am not a big fan of the online version. Some magazines just feel great when held.


Talk to you later,
Bluelaugh

0 comments :