Sunday, June 1, 2014

A New Direction

Dear Kerby,
I know I have periods where I do not do graphic design. Now that the summer season is upon us I thought I would have time to do some graphic design. About two weeks ago I decided to take on the challenge of making playing cards. Not only do I want to design the back of the cards but I want to do the face of the cards. A whole deck would have my art on it; no stock art.
I have found a place online that lets me do both sides of the card. They place has a few different options to check out. The thing to worry about is how many decks and at what price I care to pay for printing and then resell.
I told one of my loyal art supporters that I wanted to take my design in a new direction because I started off in a "bad" way.  After working on some sketches today and jotting down some inspirations here is what I have. I do not want to give any more ideas away till they are done. Hope you like what you see.

Talk to you later,
Bluelaugh

0 comments :