Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Little Late

Dear Kerby,
I have been working at getting a real summer job if it be full time or part time. Something seasonal is nice because of my current status. I have been rejected from one after getting the interview. I would have liked that job but it was beyond me why I did not get it. Going back to the many avenues of the crazy Craigslist I applied for numerious jobs.
I applied for one in South West Michigan and I recieved and few emails about getting an Interview. The day of the interview I got the job. It is weird because they emailed me my schedule and I have yet to fill out the legals about getting paid. This is an established place but it sounds a little shady. All I know is that I wash dishes for this brew house. It all seems like wrotten meat to me; it stinks.
I am putting my playing card designs on vacation to help cochair an August show at the art gallery that I have a membership with. The president would like us to roll out this show as soon as possible so we can hit the promoters and have a crazy sale night. I call it crazy because no one expects to sell but they do.
On top of putting together the show I am looking at rolling out one piece of art for the show. I do not have the slighest Idea of what I am putting together for this particular gallery theme. My mind is else where at the current moment because of my private art and my wacky job.
I think I need to relax and listen to more pods or podcasts like Hyper Nonsense.

Talk to you later,
Bluelaugh

0 comments :